pinentry-curses support in epg

From: Daiki Ueno
Subject: pinentry-curses support in epg
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 14:31:54 +0900

Hi,

Just a minor FYI, I've made a change to epg.el to support
pinentry-curses, which implements the proposal from Werner Koch in
2007[1].  To test, start Emacs with:

$ unset DISPLAY
$ emacs

then open a GPG file, and you will be asked for a password through GPG's
curses interface.  I know it behaves awkwardly and won't work on all the
supported platforms, but better than nothing, hopefully :)

Regards,

Footnotes:
[1]  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2007-02/msg00755.html

--