Re: Next pretest?

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Re: Next pretest?
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 13:45:00 +0800

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

>> (I'll be making the next one.)
>
> Does this mean you will replace Chong as a maintainer as of now?
> (I haven't seen any reply to Chong call for a new maintainer.)

No one stepped up as co-maintainer.  So here's the current plan: Stefan
will be "the" Emacs maintainer, but we are going to split up some of the
responsibilities, making more people responsible for (and having
authority to make decisions on) different parts of Emacs development.
As the first step in this process, Glenn will be our release manager
(thanks, Glenn).