Re: State of NS port

From: chad
Subject: Re: State of NS port
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 10:53:43 -0800

On 10 Jan 2013, at 08:27, Adrian Robert <address@hidden> wrote:

> Here is a screenshot of the HELLO file from today on left, and a version from
> 3 years ago on the right.

I've been playing around in my limited spare time with the `mac port' to see
what things might be usable, but so far I haven't made much progress.  I wonder
if you could add a comparison to the current mac port, and maybe even an X11
build under macosx.  I ask because I'm especially curious about the
line-spacing, font handling, and color space issues; I expect all 4 versions to
be different.

Thanks for all the work!
~Chad