Re: Patches for calculator.el

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: Patches for calculator.el
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 09:40:08 -0800

On 01/15/13 08:11, Eli Barzilay wrote:
> I have a bunch of changes for calculator.el -- what's the preferred
> way to do that?  (=> who/where do I send it to, should they be lumped
> as a single change or split to a bunch of smaller ones.)

I would file them as bug reports, by sending email to address@hidden
with the first line of the contents being "Tags: patch" and  the second line
being empty; see <http://debbugs.gnu.org/Reporting.html> for details.

I'd also split it up, as that makes it easier for others to
review.  But don't spend too much time splitting -- if it's hard to split,
just send it all at once.