Re: Timer scheduling and cancel-timer

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Timer scheduling and cancel-timer
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 10:32:24 +0100

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Stephen Berman <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I just hit the bug again, and now realized it happens when point follows
>> an *unbalanced* right paren.  So I tried your patch, and indeed it fixes
>> the bug.  Thanks.
>
> Thanks for confirming, I applied the patch in trunk.

Well, I thought I did, but I didn't.

My trunk directory was not bound to the remote branch
anymore after I did a fresh rsync (as suggested in this
page: http://savannah.gnu.org/bzr/?group=emacs)

I'll apply the patch again and make sure this goes into
trunk *for real* this time.

(As Alan would say, and because it feels good to say it
again, bzr is really a pain in the association list...)

--
 Bastien