RE: Issues for 24.3

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Issues for 24.3
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 21:25:24 -0800

> I don't feel that many more pretests are needed.
> IMO the only real outstanding issue is 13523.

These regressions are still broken in the pretest, AFAIK.

 8429: `flush-lines' does not flush all it should
13061: redefining a function no longer cancels `debug-on-entry'
11314: incorrect Lisp indentation for `if' with `@@@@@@'
11325: wrong order in output of `substitute-command-keys'
11364: mouse selection then cursor movement no longer extends
       selection in `delete-selection-mode'