Eshell manual overhaul and Eshell patches

From: Aidan Gauland
Subject: Eshell manual overhaul and Eshell patches
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 16:44:53 +1300

Hello,

With the help of the Eshell maintainer, John Wiegley, I have filled in
most of the missing sections in the Eshell manual, and made some fixes
to Eshell itself along the way.  There is still much more to do, but I
would like to submit my changes so far, because I have done the easier
parts of this task (i.e. trivial documentation and source patches).

John has seen my changes, and said I should send them to the Emacs devel
mailing list instead of him directly.  I have attached patches for the
Eshell source, but as my changes to the manual affect most of the file,
I will instead refer to the complete texinfo file on the Web:
<https://raw.github.com/aidalgol/eshell-manual/master/eshell.texi>. I
started from the texinfo file in Emacs 23 (the version of Emacs I was
using when I started this project):
<http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/plain/doc/misc/eshell.texi?h=emacs-23>

Best regards,
Aidan Gauland