Re: Detecting display/frame capability in an Emacs daemon

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Detecting display/frame capability in an Emacs daemon
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 09:07:29 -0500

    I have a cloud based Emacs initialization file

I have no idea what that means -- it is because the term "cloud" is so
nebulous.  "Cloud computing" is used to refer to many different scenarios
which shouldn't be lumped together.

When someone says "cloud", typically he means one of these many
scenarios.  Often I can guess which scenario he means, but this time I
can't guess.

What are you actually doing?

--
Dr Richard Stallman