RE: Possible defvar bug

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Possible defvar bug
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 08:15:35 -0800

> See also documentation of `require' which should not be used inside
> `let' bindings for same reasons.

Hm.  What doc of `require' mentions this?  I looked at the doc string and
(elisp) `Named Features', but I didn't notice anything about this.

I hope that the doc for this, wherever it might be, is more specific than what
you said, because I cannot imagine that such a blanket statement is correct.
Presumably, any potential problem would depend on what variables the `let'
binds?