D-Bus calls

From: Ian D
Subject: D-Bus calls
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 13:39:45 -0500

Emacs Developers,

      I have been having issues with dbus-call-method.  Specifically,
      when I call it, it seems to take a little longer than before.
      When I use ENWC with Wicd, displaying scan results takes several
      seconds, where as before, it didn't take any time at all.  To
      display the scan results, ENWC makes several calls per access
      point that it finds to dbus-call-method with "GetWirelessProperty"
      from Wicd.  The problem started when I started using the trunk
      build from the bazaar repo.  Can anyone help with this?

Ian D