Re: emacs-24.2.93 build problems

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: emacs-24.2.93 build problems
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 12:06:47 -0500

Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas wrote:

> So supporting list-system-processes (as-is) on OpenBSD for 24.3 leads to
> build failing with 1995/10/18 < OpenBSD < 2010/01/10 and to a useless
> (and potentially harmful) function with OpenBSD >= 2010/01/10.

I get the feeling you are probably right, but since no-one reported any
build problems in the year since since this was introduced, or through
several months of pretest (until just now), we can only conclude that
(almost) no-one is using latest Emacs on older OpenBSD, so it doesn't
matter that much in practice.