Re: Copyright/Distribution questions (Emacs/Orgmode)

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Copyright/Distribution questions (Emacs/Orgmode)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 23:32:33 +0200

> From: Jambunathan K <address@hidden>
> Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 01:55:20 +0530
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> > If these are the kinds of games you like to play, then my proposal
> > (it's not up to me though) to resolve the issue is that we stop
> > accepting contributions of any kind from you to Emacs.  This would
> > save us having to waste time on this.
>
> How clear are you? I am confused.  You are arguing for not having
> ox-html.el and ox-odt.el in Emacs or are you arguing for it?

He is arguing for you to shut up and go away, if that's not clear.  No
amount of word games can conceal your ill will and selfish,
self-serving conduct.  It is clear to everyone here, believe me.  It
didn't begin today, either.  Cut your losses and get lost.

> I am talking about a contract that I signed and seeking clarifications.

This is not the proper place to talk about that.  Please talk to the
FSF personnel, who are the only ones that can give you authoritative
answers anyway.  The Emacs and Org maintainers will do whatever the
FSF personnel decide on that matter and instruct us to do.