Re: Copyright/Distribution questions (Emacs/Orgmode)

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: Copyright/Distribution questions (Emacs/Orgmode)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 08:14:27 +0530

Karl Fogel <address@hidden> writes:

> It's clear from looking at the Org Mode dev thread

It is an error to assume that you (one) can have nuanced understanding
of community dynamics and human motivations by looking at some mailing
list threads scattered here and there.

>   - Accept no further changes from him.
>   - Don't let him post on the dev mailing lists any more, period.

I may have a stinking personality.  But the code I write has a secular
nature.  The code doesn't take the smell of the hand it types.

This fellow (this is yesterday's post)

gets on with his business without spinning out conspiracy theories and
venturing in to speculation.  That's what a typical beneficiary will be
like when I disappear from the list.

Jambunathan K.