Re: Edebug-x visual extensions to Edebug

From: Scott Barnett
Subject: Re: Edebug-x visual extensions to Edebug
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 17:47:47 +1100

Thanks a lot for your help. I have started making the changes that you suggested and I will soon start moving the functionality into Edebug. Should I post the final patch here or to address@hidden? How do I start the copyright assignment process?

Thanks once again for your help,
Scott

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 1:22 AM, Xue Fuqiao <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 15:10:23 +0100
Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> wrote:

> With emacs 24 you can use `cl-restructuring-bind' and `cl-find-if'
> instead of the unprefixed versions.

> Instead of dash's `-each' you can use `mapc', instead of `-map' you can
> use `mapcar', instead of `-remove' you can use `cl-remove-if', and
> instead of `-contains?' you can use `member'.

I agree.

--
Best regards, Xue Fuqiao.
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/XueFuqiao