Re: Copyright/Distribution questions (Emacs/Orgmode)

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: Copyright/Distribution questions (Emacs/Orgmode)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 09:42:35 +0900

Richard Stallman writes:
 >     Ad hominem, Richard?  That's usually beneath you.
 >
 > It is not an ad-hominem attack, it is criticism of what you are
 > saying.

You dismissed the content of what I wrote, citing not the content, but
an attribution of intent to me.  That is, without doubt, argumentum ad
hominem.

Your attribution was also false.  I am genuinely concerned that the
FSF and I disagree over the scope of my assignments.  I don't know if
it matters enough to me to do something about it -- I'll have to think
about that -- but I was shocked by the breadth of the claim that you
seemed to be making.