Re: Emacs-devel Digest, Vol 109, Issue 57

From: d.henman
Subject: Re: Emacs-devel Digest, Vol 109, Issue 57
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 00:20:33 +1000

Mr. Stallman's statement was factual and accurately described the messages'
function. It was by no means an attack on ones character, or lack thereof.
That has already been made known, by yourself.   I must admit that your
messages, being melodramatic a
nd the use of silly phraseology is kind of funny, but, alas, it doesn't belong
on this list.  I invite you to withdraw your pleasure in this developement
forum.

Cheers,