Re: Emacs 24.3 windows binaries are available

From: Uwe Siart
Subject: Re: Emacs 24.3 windows binaries are available
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 13:19:29 +0100

Miguel Ruiz <address@hidden> writes:

> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uigdfnb9x7b8ta1/RlHNiwBQ57

Everything fine. StartTLS works. There was still the issue with libxml2
anytime I opened one of your posts in this thread (error libxml2 not
found, empty article). 24.2 at least displayed the text, though not
correctly formatted. But then I simply grabbed libxml2.dll, iconv.dll,
and zlib1.dll, added them to the Emacs bin directory and now everything
is alright.

--
Uwe