Re: Emacs 24.3 windows binaries are available

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Emacs 24.3 windows binaries are available
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 18:49:00 -0400

    I make frequent use of dropbox, without ever visiting their web
    site.  Of course, dropbox itself uses nonfree code on both the
    server and client, so that may not matter to you.

I don't understand what that means, in concrete terms,
about what software is needed to use dropbox.
I'll write to you privately for more explanation.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation