Re: x-display-pixel-width/height inconsistency

From: YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
Subject: Re: x-display-pixel-width/height inconsistency
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 07:25:30 +0900

> But the actual return value is different among the platforms:

>   * W32 port: Dimension of the primary monitor. (Not actually tested,
>     but guessed from the code and API documentations.)

Could someone using multi-monitor setups on W32 check if this guess is
correct?  I'm confused because an API reference in English (*1) says
"If this value (argument) is NULL, GetDC retrieves the DC for the
entire screen", whereas another reference in Japanese (*2) says "Given
NULL, GetDC retrieves the DC for the primary monitor.  To retrieve DCs
for other monitors, use EnumDisplayMonitors and CreateDC".

*1:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dd144871(v=vs.85).aspx
*2: http://msdn.microsoft.com/ja-jp/library/cc428664.aspx

                                     YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu