Re: x-display-pixel-width/height inconsistency

From: Leo Liu
Subject: Re: x-display-pixel-width/height inconsistency
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 08:55:58 +0800

On 2013-03-19 23:58 +0800, Drew Adams wrote:
> And? How is that relevant? What is the behavior you seek?

Set up the geometry in elisp. For example, after disconnecting from the
main large monitor, fit-frame-to-screen will resize my emacs to fit
current screen. I use this function all the time between my laptop and
external monitor. It has been a great help for my productivity. But my
cli tool only works on OSX.

We need the dimension of the screen not the combination of them. After
all 'maximize' doesn't maximize to cover all screens.

Leo