Re: On the subject of Git, Bazaar, and the future of Emacs development

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: On the subject of Git, Bazaar, and the future of Emacs development
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 14:57:44 +0100

> It is important for the GNU Project to see if we can get Bzr
> bugs fixed.

If GNU developers were asked to use GNU Hurd and to wait for Hurd
bugs to be fixed because it is important to see if we can get them
fixed, I don't think anyone would find it is an efficient way of
supporting the GNU project--because the kernel is a central piece,
and its limitations would affect our ability to contribute to GNU.

I think the same argument applies to bzr as a dVCS: it is not just
another GNU software, it's the software that we use the most often
after Emacs.

--
 Bastien