Re: Abolishing ChangeLog files

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: Abolishing ChangeLog files
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 07:15:22 +0900

Thierry Volpiatto writes:

 > > Thierry, is that a possible explanation for your experience?

 > Well, I did bzr log on the local directory where I bzr branch'ed from
 > savannah.

If you used "bzr branch" and did not convert the branch to a checkout,
then that is not what I'm talking about.  To get the effect of going
to remote for almost everything, you would most likely use "bzr
checkout --lightweight".

 > Do you mean that when I did that bzr log was running remote to get log ?!

It's possible, but if you did "bzr branch" to fetch the sources
originally, I don't think that's the explanation.