Re: [ELPA Submission] ENWC

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: [ELPA Submission] ENWC
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 13:53:45 -0400

>        So, a while ago I spoke of a small package I've been working on,
>        called ENWC.  I got all the paperwork for the FSF copyright
>        finished.  What would the next step be to submit it to the ELPA?

Send it to bug-gnu-emacs (so it gets a tracking number and doesn't get
forgotten).  We can then install it into elpa/packages/enwc.  If you
want to maintain it from there directly (which we recommend), then
ask for write access by requesting membership in the "emacs" group from
your savannah account.

        Stefan