Re: Hit eassert introduced in r110971

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Hit eassert introduced in r110971
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 18:02:43 +0300

> From: Stefan Monnier <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden,  address@hidden
> Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 20:36:35 -0400
>
> AFAIK, if this assertion fails, it means we have a problem somewhere.
> Not necessarily in update_tool_bar, but somewhere.  OTOH it is a problem
> that will very rarely cause real trouble once you deactivate
> the assertion.  So what we need to do is to add similar assertions
> elsewhere to work our way up to the root of the problem.

OK, let's investigate this.  But I don't have access to a system that
can open a GUI and a TTY frame from the same Emacs session.  So can
someone please reproduce this assertion violation and tell:

  . which frame is the selected frame at the assertion spot?

  . which code changes the selected frame and/or the selected window
    in the course of the recipe?  (this could be done by setting
    watchpoints on selected_frame and selected_window, for example.)