Re: Fullscreen mode in Mac OS X

From: Steven Degutis
Subject: Re: Fullscreen mode in Mac OS X
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 13:08:37 -0500

That works. Just wish it wasn't in trunk. Oh well hopefully it'll be in stable soon enough.

-Steven

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Jan Djärv <address@hidden> wrote:

10 apr 2013 kl. 17:42 skrev Sebastian Wiesner <address@hidden>:

> 2013/4/10 Steven Degutis <address@hidden>:
>> Can I please replace this with a better version? It's pretty unanimous,
>> everyone hates the "official" version of fullscreen mode that OS X uses,
>
> FWIW, I don't.

I don't either.  The "other" implementations can't switch to a new virtual desktop, but the official is not so good for multimonitors.

In trunk we have two methods. You can choose which to use.  Just customize ns-use-native-fullscreen.  I don't know if you are referring to a third implementation.

        Jan D.