Re: About the web pages repository

From: chad
Subject: Re: About the web pages repository
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 11:25:57 -0700

On 21 Apr 2013, at 02:02, Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> wrote:

> Anyway, i'm falling yet further behind on even *starting* this task,
> spewing on and on, so i'll bow out now.  I repeat my invitation for
> others to beat me to it.  The thanks from everyone will be thunderous.

Slightly off-topic, so please forgive me, but I have a quick question:

Is there data to support the idea that Savannah would like to *move
to* (not *add*) some DVCS for this purpose?

I ask because this project seems relatively well-contained, and I
know someone who might be interested in working on replacing the
CVS support with one of the DVCSes, but I fear that adding DVCS
support to concurrent CVS support might be too much.

Thanks in advance,
~Chad