Re: About the web pages repository

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: About the web pages repository
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 20:17:37 -0400

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 19:11:26 +0800 xfq <address@hidden> wrote:

x> On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 6:22 PM, Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> wrote:

>> Once that is in place, we can commence Emacs-specific (i.e., multi-year,
>> circular, exhausting) discussion on which VCS to use for the web pages,
>> maybe.

x> That's true.  In emacs-devel, there's huge amounts of opinion throwing.
x> People don't agree on things, especially on UI/VCS/freedom.  These
x> threads often spans into hundreds of messages and debates.  In the end,
x> typically nothing is done or changed.  After years, the very same issue
x> pops up again...

Any thread on emacs-devel can be ended immediately by asking for
documentation.

Ted