Re: About the web pages repository

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: About the web pages repository
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 11:39:05 -0400

On Wed, 1 May 2013 20:41:25 +0800 Xue Fuqiao <address@hidden> wrote:

XF> On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 8:17 AM, Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden> wrote:
>> On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 19:11:26 +0800 xfq <address@hidden> wrote:

x> That's true.  In emacs-devel, there's huge amounts of opinion throwing.
x> People don't agree on things, especially on UI/VCS/freedom.  These
x> threads often spans into hundreds of messages and debates.  In the end,
x> typically nothing is done or changed.  After years, the very same issue
x> pops up again...

>> Any thread on emacs-devel can be ended immediately by asking for
>> documentation.

XF> Sorry but I really don't understand what you mean, would you please explain?

No one wants to do the boring work of writing docs, but almost everyone
wants to contribute code.  And absolutely everyone has an opinion.

Ted