Re: MS-Windows build using Posix configury

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: MS-Windows build using Posix configury
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 01:19:14 +0400

On 16.05.2013 21:18, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Why don't you simply run Emacs from src instead?  That is how
Emacs is supposed to be run uninstalled.  Otherwise, you will be
copying a lot of files for no good reason.

Ah, okay, thanks. That's how I run Emacs on GNU/Linux.

The whole point of this build method is to make the Windows port build
and install as it does on GNU/Linux.

A follow-up question: what do I do about runemacs.exe? It's not in src, it's in nt, and it doesn't work when emacs.exe is not in the same dir.