MinGW64 (32bit) build with posix configure (Re: windows build failure)

From: rzl24ozi
Subject: MinGW64 (32bit) build with posix configure (Re: windows build failure)
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2013 03:00:09 +0900

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:
> Please try with the latest trunk.

I tried to build with nt/configure.bat and got no error.
Thanks.

I also tried to build with posix configure and it worked well.

Then, I changed gcc to MinGW64 gcc (32bit).
I got some time-related errors that seems to be mentioned in
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2013-05/msg00661.html

It seems that some tests of configure which use sys/time.h and time.h
failed because time.h is included after sys/time.h (nt/inc/sys/time.h)
in conftest.
time.h should be included before nt/inc/sys/time.h when using MinGW64,
as commented in w32.c.