Re: what's the matter with the bzr server?

From: Ivan Kanis
Subject: Re: what's the matter with the bzr server?
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 10:07:33 +0200

June, 07 at 14:30 Andreas wrote:

> If your timeout problem remains you can seed your local repository via
> rsync, which is restartable.
>
> rsync://bzr.sv.gnu.org/bzr/emacs/.bzr/

OK, I have seeded with rsync since I can't do a branch via ssh.

Now when I create a branch of trunk I get an empty directory.

And then it gets surreal. ls -a reports directory empty. rmdir fails
saying the directory is not empty.

I have pasted my session below:

9:55 tao% /ext4/emacs-bzr
     bzr branch bzr+ssh://address@hidden/emacs/trunk trunk
Branched 112908 revisions.
9:55 tao% /ext4/emacs-bzr
     cd trunk
9:56 tao% /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk
     ls -a
9:56 tao% /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk
     cd ..
9:56 tao% /ext4/emacs-bzr
     rmdir trunk
rmdir: failed to remove `trunk': Directory not empty

--
Disks spinning backwards - toggle the hemisphere jumper.
    -- BOFH excuse #32