Re: New version of todo-mode.el (announcement + user guide)

From: Stephen Berman
Subject: Re: New version of todo-mode.el (announcement + user guide)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 16:35:21 +0200

On Mon, 10 Jun 2013 15:24:02 +0200 Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Stephen,
>
> Stephen Berman <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I've written a new version of todo-mode.el, which I'd like to submit for
>> possible inclusion in Emacs.
>
> I'm interested in testing it -- I've played with the current version
> of todo-mode.el (included in Emacs trunk), but since you say the UI
> has been largely revamped, I'd like to invest in the new UI.
>
> Can you share the new version somewhere?  I could not find any link.

Thanks for your interest.  I haven't uploaded the code to a public site
yet, because I think this is the appropriate forum, and also the easiest
way for me to make it available is to post it here, but since the size
of the file is ~244k, I don't know if that's acceptable for the mailing
list.  I think it would be if I compressed it, but I'm still waiting for
the go-ahead from the list admin or someone else who knows.

Steve Berman