Re: New version of todo-mode.el (announcement + user guide)

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: New version of todo-mode.el (announcement + user guide)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 13:28:35 -0400

Stephen Berman wrote:

> - If Glenn Morris approves, can I install the patch I included for
>   diary-lib.el?

Fine by me, though if possible I think it would be better to add some
new diary hooks(s) so that you can do whatever it is you want to do
without needing to put todo-specific stuff in diary-lib. But feel free.

> - I also have a question about documentation.  The user guide I posted
>   is certainly too long and detailed for the commentary section of the
>   source code, and I guess also for the Emacs manual.

It is longer than the entire current todo-mode.el is...

(244k will make it about the 15th largest Lisp file in Emacs.
I doubt anyone has time to review that in detail.)