Re: non-ascii in committer names?

From: Julien Danjou
Subject: Re: non-ascii in committer names?
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 11:09:15 +0200

On Thu, Jun 13 2013, Ulrich Müller wrote:

> - Reject all contributions from not-entirely-ASCII people.
> - Ask such strange contributors to change their name.
> - Switch to git.

Please, let's not start this discussion again, we all know by now that
switching to Git isn't an option.

We should draft how to map people name to ASCII and document the legal
procedures that should be taken in the different countries to change
people names.

--
Julien Danjou
// Free Software hacker / freelance consultant