Re: eww

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: eww
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 08:34:23 -0600

Lars> which I didn't even know existed.  :-)

Lars> I've now added support for this.

Thanks.

On the same node in the gdb manual, on an 80-column terminal, some of
the paragraph wrap improperly.  E.g., shr renders one as:

When you are debugging a program, it is not unusual to realize that you have
gone too far, and some event of interest has already happened. If the target
environment supports it, gdb can allow you to “rewind” the program by running i\
backward.

If you have 80 columns, the "it" at the end of the 3rd line is split in
the middle.

Can shr not use word-wrap?  Anyhow, the wrapping code is complicated &
spread out enough that I didn't look into it.

Tom