Re: eww

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: eww
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 08:42:51 -0600

Tom> I'm interested in the possibility of replacing info with html+eww.

Lars> As for this, that's not very realistic.  info has a ton of commands
Lars> specially suited for navigating manuals, and does a really good job.
Lars> eww is a general web browser, and trying to shoe-horn all the missing
Lars> info functionality into it would be a mess, I think.

I'm more optimistic about the possibility.
Is there a particular thing you think would be difficult or messy?

Maybe there is a way to do it as a derived mode so that it doesn't
conflict too much with the web-browsing aspect of eww.

Tom