Re: Build failure on MS-Windows

From: Richard Copley
Subject: Re: Build failure on MS-Windows
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 21:27:40 +0100

On 18 June 2013 21:18, Glenn Morris <address@hidden> wrote:
Why not

rm -rf /path/to/emacs/
bzr branch ...

It's the only way to be _really_ sure. ;)

That's ok if you don't mind waiting all week. I can't see any way clean/revert/pull/update wouldn't work: the right files (and only the right files) will be present, with the right contents, and will all be older than the generated files (since they haven't been generated yet). What else could possibly go wrong? ;)

(I'd recommend the standard, documented make bootstrap over either of
the above methods.)

Well yeah, ideally, but it doesn't work. (For me, just now, it hangs after doing "config.status".)