Add a paragraph describing a package

From: Ivan Kanis
Subject: Add a paragraph describing a package
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 15:44:11 +0200

I am going through all the packages in marmalade and my brain is getting
numb.

Some packages seem interesting but I can't tell from the one line
summary.

I feel that it is not giving me enough information. Like the Debian
package manager there should be a paragraph giving more details.

The paragraph would be displayed when pressing RET on a line in the
package list. It would appear next to the 'install' button. It would be,
of course, optional.

Is there interest for this feature?