Font Problem

From: d.henman
Subject: Font Problem
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 00:43:00 +0900

I apologize if this is the incorrect list, but if anyone can give me some
pointers I'd appreciate it.

I must have broken something, but I can't figure it out.   All of the sudden,
the emacs is coming up with the worng font..  It does tell me that:

frame-notice-user-settings: Font
`-misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--14-130-75-75-c-70-iso8859-1' is not defined

I brought up the hello file and only the ASCII characters display.  I've used
this setup for many months with no roblem, so I can only surmise that I hosed
something, but have no idea what.

If anyone out there has some ideas of how to get this back up to displaying
hello file, I would sincerely appreciate it.

Cheers.