Re: eww

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: eww
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 16:10:54 -0400

> Now, eww won't store things in on disk, but if we're storing all this
> stuff in memory indefinitely, we're leaving the users open for various
> attacks on their privacy.

Sounds highly hypothetical.  If/when eww can be used to access such
sites, maybe we can start worrying, but then even if you don't keep it
in live data, the sensitive data may linger around in
"garbage/free" memory.  If you need to worry about that, you need to
worry about a lot more than that.

        Stefan