Re: :max-width/:max-height

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: :max-width/:max-height
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 21:26:34 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> So it's about hiding these computations behind an API, rather than
> doing them on the application level, is that right?

And the speed-up.  If the X pushing thing is fixed, then the latter
wouldn't be much of an issue, but :max-width/:max-height is still a very
convenient thing to have.

I've now implemented it and pushed it.  I think I managed to get all the
various possible combinations of specifying
:width/:height/:max-width/:max-height right, but I wouldn't bet on it.
Much.  :-)