Re: How to restore the layout?

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: How to restore the layout?
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 19:38:35 +0200

> BTW, the last paragraph of window-persistent-parameters' docstring
> seems to have been caught mid-change:
>
>   Parameters not saved by `current-window-configuration' or
>   `window-state-get' are left alone by `set-window-configuration'
>   respectively are not installed by `window-state-put'.

What I intended to say is that if a parameter was not saved then

- `set-window-configuration' leaves its value unaltered (which may have
  changed since the last call to `current-window-configuration'), while

- `window-state-put' doesn't set it for the new window.

Do you mean it's badly worded?  Or do you mean that the description
doesn't fit the code?

martin