render region with eww

From: Ivan Kanis
Subject: render region with eww
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 10:04:38 +0200

Lars,

emacs-w3m has a function called w3m-region. As the name implies it
renders html within a region. The package newsticker (included in Emacs)
uses that feature. I think it's implemented as a minor mode.

I am not sure how to write it wit eww. Any thoughts?

Ivan

--
At Group L, Stoffel oversees six first-rate programmers, a
managerial challenge roughly comparable to herding cats.