Re: How to restore the layout?

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: How to restore the layout?
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 23:34:09 +0200

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 10:41 PM, Angelo Graziosi
<address@hidden> wrote:

> With the GTK build of trunk on Cygwin [1] I notice the following.. [2]

I can not test the Cygwin build, but in Emacs for Windows, what Emacs
considers a "maximized" or a "fullscreen" frame is not really a
maximized frame (window manager style, I mean). If I maximize
(wm-style) a frame and exit Emacs, when I restart it I get a frame of
the same size, but neither maximized.nor in the same exact location.

BTW, if you disable the tool bar before saving (adding (tool-bar-lines
. 0) to default-frame-alist, for example), do you see any difference?