RE: x-display-pixel-width/height inconsistency

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: x-display-pixel-width/height inconsistency
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 08:27:08 -0700 (PDT)

> > The caption could be inside by one pixel, and that would be almost
> > invisible and/or hard to drag.
>
> This is also a W32:ism, as other systems allow moving of frames without
> using the caption, so since this only is a problem on W32, you could make
> some W32-specific solution that you think is best.

(Apologies if I misunderstand the topic; I have not been following it.)

You can move any MS Windows window, including an Emacs frame, without
using the title bar, which I guess is what you mean by the caption.
It does not matter whether the window is completely off the screen or not.

And you can do that from Emacs as well.