Re: How to restore the layout?

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: How to restore the layout?
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2013 13:04:33 +0200

Il 06/07/2013 12.44, martin rudalics ha scritto:
 > Yes, one should reclick it... and f11 (two times) puts Emacs in
 > fullscreen but the maximize button is not selected (it shows only one
 > rectangle/box).

I'm still not getting it.  Here hitting f11 one time on a non-fullscreen
frame makes my Emacs frame fullscreen and I don't see neither a title
bar nor a maximize button.  Hitting f11 again now gets me a normal-sized
frame with the maximize button disabled.

Hmm.. here (Cygwin on XP) "M-x toggle-frame-fullscreen" say to hit f11 two times and indeed it puts Emacs in full screen only after hitting f11 two times. I can see the title and the maximize button not selected, only the bottom of the frame si covered by Windows status bar. Hitting f11 again does nothing...

 > M-f10 does not seem to work rightly..

In what sense?

After I click the maximize button M-f10 works as f11 described above. If the maximize button is not selected, M-f10 does nothing..

Ciao,
Angelo.