Re: How to restore the layout?

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: How to restore the layout?
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 08:47:39 +0200

>>          ;; Do nothing if we are our own minibuffer frame.
>>          ((eq minibuffer-frame frame))
>
> In fact, it is possible to do
>
>   emacs -Q --eval "(make-frame `((minibuffer . ,(minibuffer-window))))"
>
> and have the second frame to use the first one's minibuffer, so even
> frames that arew their own minibuffer frames should be saved as
> (desktop-mini t . NUMBER), shouldn't they?

The first frame does have a minibuffer window and no minibuffer
parameter.  IIUC such a frame always uses its own minibuffer window, so
I don't store anything.  And the second frame should by handled by this
condition:

         ((and (setq minibuffer-window
                     (frame-parameter frame 'minibuffer-window))
               (window-minibuffer-p minibuffer-window))

Or am I missing something?

martin