Re: Small improvements to ruby-mode

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Small improvements to ruby-mode
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 05:19:18 +0400

On 08.07.2013 13:37, Bozhidar Batsov wrote:
I noticed a couple of more font locking problems that we might want to
address. They are related to method names. Consider this code

def self.some_name ....

def SomeClass.some_name ...

self and SomeClass are currently highlighted with the same face as the
method name, although they are not actually part of the method name.
self should be highlighted with the variable face and class/modules with
the type face.

Should be fixed now. :) Along with the negation char fontification.