Re: No rule to make target `../lib/ignore-value.h'

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: No rule to make target `../lib/ignore-value.h'
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 12:35:13 +0200

> I've removed the dependencies on lib/ignore-value.h, which no longer
> exists, but the patch is totally untested, so caveat builder.

Thank you.  Unfortunately, it now cracks as

In toplevel form:
url/url-util.el:28:1:Error: Symbol's function definition is void: cl-member
Wrote c:/emacs/quickfixes/lisp/url/url-vars.elc
Eager macro-expansion failure: (void-function cl-sublis)

In toplevel form:
url/url.el:38:1:Error: Symbol's function definition is void: cl-member
make[1]: *** [compile1-CMD] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `c:/emacs/quickfixes/lisp'
make: *** [bootstrap-gmake] Error 2

> BTW, I *strongly* recommend you switch to the MSYS build procedure.

As soon as I understand what side-effects installing MSYS can have, I'll
do that.

Thanks, martin