Re: Guile-Emacs update

From: Noah Lavine
Subject: Re: Guile-Emacs update
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 21:32:36 -0400

Hello,

Thanks for the update! This is very exciting.

I looked at the emacswiki page you linked. It links to a page called GuileEmacsTodo, but that doesn't seem to be your current to-do list (it was edited too long ago). Could you say what differences a user would notice between Guile Emacs and regular Emacs (if any)? Are there any things that don't work, or any performance regressions?

Best,
Noah Lavine